Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whoooooeeeeeeee! New Photos!

Hi Folks,

So I figured that after I spewed out such a ridiculously long and somewhat pointless race report I should also post some new (old) photos. A spoonful of sugar, right? However instead of taking hours and hours to put them in a blog post I just made a little Picasa album. Its on the right hand side of the blog (where everything else is too, silly). Yes, I know its really small. But if you click on it it should link to full size images. I haven't tested that, because I'm tired and I want to read my book before I go to bed. So if it works jump for joy, and if it doesn't just post a comment here and I'll see what I can do.

Its worth taking a look at 'em too. Some of those shots are real gems. Next mission: add some captions so you can tell what the hell you're looking at and figuring out how to rotate those oddballs so they appear right side up.

Yay pics!

No comments: