Sunday, April 3, 2011

Things Are Changing Around Here

This blog and I have been through some good times together, but lately I just haven't been happy. And when a relationship gets stale and you can tell things aren't going to work out it's better to just break it off instead of dragging things out. I'm moving up and moving on.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to create a site I can be proud of and write some things people will be anxious to read (myself included). So, with that goal in mind I've started this new site. I had everything dialed in over there, and then I blew up the whole thing and had to start from scratch. But that's part of the fun: you can join me on this adventure as I strive to create something worthwhile. Hey, this might even be your chance to get some input on what you're looking at.

So don't worry. It's the same inane ramblings but with a new look. Jet on over, check it out, and (hopefully) enjoy.

No comments: